Looking for opportunities to join our district?
Newark Educators’ Community Charter School is currently hiring multiple roles for the 2022-2023 school year.
PLEASE NOTE: All required documentation must be submitted BEFORE the closing date of the job opening. Cover letters and current references (completed within the past year) must be applicable to the position in which you are applying.
Administrative & Non-Teaching Professionals
In order to submit an administrative application you must submit an online application and the following:
- Valid administrative certificate (if applicable)
- Three professional reference letters
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Provide proof of online INDEED assessment
- The cover letter must address the following areas:
- Identify your current position and describe your duties and responsibilities
- Describe the characteristics of your current school and district
- Describe your professional accomplishments
- Identify extracurricular activities in which you have been a sponsor
- Identify your involvement in community activities
In order to submit a teacher application you must submit an online application and the following:
- Valid teaching certificate (if applicable)
- Three professional references
- Out of state applicants must provide a copy of Praxis scores
- New graduates should also submit a letter of completion from their college, transcript with conferred degree date and Praxis scores.